Desktop Server 2000 allows your PC to become a "REAL" Email server!
New Features added in 2000 Version
- The easiest to use bulk email software on the net.
- Send to 15 domains at once
- No outgoing mail server is needed
- Fast rate of sending
- EXTREMELY simple setup
- Setup wizard to help with the setup (easy though it is).
- Mailing wizard to help you handle the send.
- Uses fewer net resources than normal mailer programs.
- Imports and exports addresses from standard text files.
- Easy to use toolbar.
- Automatically removes duplicates
- Automatically removes domains such as .mil or .gov
- Automatically removes addresses with "abuse",etc.
- No additional software required. (other than your net connection)
- Name your own email server.
- Runs on any online service with Internet capability
- Totally windows 95, 98, 2000, and NT compatible.
- New database system for managing addresses. List management has never been easier!
- Easier address entry! No more entering addresses one at a time.
- Personalization of email. You can now personalize each email by dynamically adding the first name, full name, or email address of
the recipient into each message.
- Easy to read reports on how well your mailing is sending.
- More accurate mailings. You will know how exactly how many addresses were sent, how many failed, etc.
- Simpler user interface. This includes accurate progress bars, flat toolbars, improved mailing wizard, etc.
- Manual access to your mailing lists.
- Fast and reliable.
- Compatible with various MTI extractors.
- Automatically exclude domains and top-level domains.
- Run on your windows desktop to control your mailings.
- You can attach a file or image to your email with ease.